Classic Cruiser 8 Contesting Rules
CLEAR SKY RADIO – CLASSIC CRUISER 8 CONTESTING RULES
Clear Sky Radio Inc. and its radio station, CJCY-FM, otherwise "The Company” along with Sponsors, listed on station website, cjcyfm.com, will conduct the CLASSIC CRUISER 8 contest as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The CLASSIC CRUISER 8 contest runs from April 9, 2018 until August 19, 2018 with CJCY and Sponsors. Contest may be pre-empted or otherwise cancelled at any time and at the discretion of the company and sponsors without notice.
During the CLASSIC CRUISER 8 contest The Company along with Sponsors will give away a , VIN#PH23E69289488 . As-Is.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to be eligible to participate in the Contest.
Only eligible individuals that qualify will have the opportunity to participate in the Grand Prize drawing for a chance to win the . To qualify, an eligible individual must complete a registration form provided by the The Company and the Sponsors at a designated registration location and deposit such completed registration form in the designated receptacle at that registration location. Designated registration locations will become available between April 4, 2018 and April 9, 2018 in Medicine Hat, AB. The specific location of each designated registration location will be broadcast, from time to time, on 102.1 CJCY and posted on the stations website, cjcyfm.com.
From the completed registration forms shall be selected a maximum of 95 Qualified Individuals. The method of selection shall be as follows: Beginning April 16, 2018 through August 20, 2018, each Monday morning The Company will randomly draw five (5) registration forms from the entry forms submitted at the designated registration locations each week. Those eligible individuals drawn shall be Qualified Individuals. All 95 Qualified Individuals shall be selected by this method. The final giveaway party date is to be determined at a later date.
A list of all Qualified Individuals shall be posted on the Stations website; the list will be updated once per week beginning Monday, April 16, 2018 up to the Grand Prize drawing date, which is to be determined at a later date. Qualified Individuals must verify their name is listed on the Stations website; a final list will be posted by August 20, 2018. This shall be the final list of Qualified Individuals placed into the drawing receptacle for a chance to win the Grand Prize, a and secondary prizes (all secondary prizes with various estimated values are to be determined at a later date). In the event that a Qualified Individual is omitted from the posted list they should contact the Station no later than 5:00 PM on August 20,2018 to verify their status as a Qualified Individual.
On a date to be determined at a later time, the Grand Prize drawing will be held. All Qualified Individuals must be in attendance on the giveaway date specified, if a Qualified Individual is not in attendance; they will not be placed in the draw and will no longer be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Qualified Individual may have an individual stand in for them at the grand prize drawing. The Company will place the names of the Qualified Individuals into a receptacle and begin to randomly draw names. Multiple Secondary prizes will be given to some qualifiers by random, throughout the draw. The last name drawn will be the winner of the Grand Prize, a , As-is. The Company will then sign the Bill of Sale over to the Grand Prize winner. At that time, the Grand Prize winner agrees to take sole responsibility from that point forward of the .
Clear Sky Radio Inc.’s decision will control. By participating in the contest, each participant agrees that Clear Sky Radio Inc.’s decisions regarding qualifiers, the award of prizes and prize amounts will be final and binding in all respects.
Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
CLEAR SKY RADIO - GENERAL CONTESTING RULES
Clear Sky Radio Inc., its radio stations, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the "Company”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest's official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. Cash Prize(s). Are not transferable or exchangeable for any other prize. Cash Prizes will be awarded as cash or company cheque and readied for pick-up at CJCY-FM studios following the date awarded
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be Canadian residents. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Station, please refer to each contest's official rules. Participants and winners must reside in the Station's market of licence. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize valued less than $250 per household for the Contest for any thirty (30) day period. Only one (1) prize valued more than $250 per household for the Contest for any ninety (90) day period. This includes all of the Clear Sky Radio stations. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the station's website then the voting is limited to one vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of the Company, the Contest's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the "Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
4. Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Consumer Created Content. IF THE ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST INCLUDES ANY CREATIVE MATERIAL FROM THE PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONSUMER CREATED CONTENT, BY ENTERING THE CONTEST EACH PARTICIPANT IS VERIFYING THAT (1) YOU ARE THE OWNER AND PRODUCER OF THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL AND THAT NO THIRD PARTY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS EXIST TO ANY MATERAIL SUBMITTED, AND (2) YOU ARE HEREBY GRANTING THE COMPANY AND THIS STATION A PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE, NON-EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE, SUB-LICENSABLE (THROUGH MULTIPLE TIERS) RIGHT AND LICENSE TO USE, PUBLISH, REPRODUCE, DISPLAY, PERFORM, ADAPT, MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, HAVE DISTRIBUTED AND PROMOTE SUCH CONTENT IN ANY FORM, IN ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER CREATED, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, FOR ANY PURPOSE.
7. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social insurance number before any prize will be awarded.
9. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
10. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station's website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
11. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the provincial attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and provincial law.
To request a hard copy of these rules or rules and/or waivers for individual contests, please visit the offices of either Clear Sky Radio station during normal business hours.
Clear Sky Radio – Medicine Hat
#104, 1865 Dunmore Road SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 1Z8
Phone: (403) 528-2827
#104, 1865 Dunmore Road SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 1Z8
Phone: (403) 528-2827