The Future Is Now - Authentic Leadership for Women to be Future Ready
Friday, February 23rd
Women leaders, join us for a workshop with award-winning speaker and trainer, Cheryl Cran!
We are all experiencing massive changes, transitions and transformations - for some the future can be scary; for women entrepreneurs, the future is exciting! The skills that we have built to get to where we are have given us the successes we currently have, and to create an even more successful and fulfilling future, we need to be able to build upgraded ways of thinking, being and doing. Women are natually progressive and adaptable and the future is friendly for women entrepreneurs. Why? Because women are the future! We are being called to build even more successful businesses so that we can continue to support our family's well-being, contribute to the community, and ultimately make the world a better place.
In this 3 hour workshop you will leave with:
- Inspiration, energy and massive excitement for your future!
- Interactive, hands on and consultative solutions
- A look at the future of work and business and how it will impact women entrepeneurs
- The difference between building a business built on vision and purpose versus a business built with a focus only on money (thrival versus survival)
- Research and statistics on women in business and their impact on the future
- Models on how to think in a new and different way - how to upgrade your "operating system" the way you think, do and share
- Steps on how to build multiple perspectives; a new future of work skills that allows you to increase creativity and innovation.
- The change wheel model that shows how to make the changes you know you need to make to get to the next level of success.
- Strategies on how to be an 'authentic' leader true to your style
- a copy of Cheryl's best-selling book, "The Art of Change Leadership - Driving Transformation in a Fast Paced World"
- Action items and 'next steps' that you can put into practice immediately to improve your business and your life
Meet Cheryl Cran
Cheryl Cra, CSP, HoF is a future of work and change leadership expert who works with businesses and entrepeneurs to help them be future ready now. Cheryl provides creative ideas and solutions that help leaders grow their businesses to the next level. Clients include Executive Organization, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), RBC, TD Canada Trust, BDO Canada, PWC, E3 Wealth, City of Coral Gables, AT&T and many more. Her work has been featured in Law Society MAgazine, Builder Woman Magazine, Financial Post, Forbes and Huff post to name a few. Cheryl's passion is to help people be future ready and to build the skills and the attributes to create next level success and meaning in their work and in their lives. Her gifts include being a successful woman entrepeneur for over 20 years, having vision to see the future AND provide solutions for others AND the ability to inspire, motivate and empower people to make massive leaps of transformation. Find out more at www.cherylcran.com
Your TIcket Includes:
1:00 PM: Registration
1:30-5:15 PM: Workshop
5:15 - 6:00 PM: Refreshments and networking
6:00 - 7:00 PM: Supper
7:00 PM: Evening Entertainment (to be announced)
A powerful afternoon into evening event, all for $250.00.
How can you purchase your ticket? You have 3 options:
1. Are you a member of the Cypress Club? We can bill your ticket directly to your account. Please be aware that all tickets will be billed to the appropriate account at time of purchase.
2. Credit Card: you can call the Cypress Club with your Credit Card information. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Call us at 403-526-2988.
3. Cheque: You can drop off or mail your cheque. Find out of hours of operation and address at www.cypressclub.ca
Please email Crystal Metz at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your preferred email address (Cheryl will be sending you a survey prior to the event)
- Your preferred method of payment
Each confirmed guest will receive an email with confirmation, no printed tickets will be produced.
There are only 65 tickets available, final deadline to register and purchase is December 20, 2017.
The Cypress Club
218 6 Ave SE
Medicine Hat, AB
The event runs from 1:00pm to 7:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.