Another portion of Strathcona Island Park has been re-opened, following the devastating floods of June.
Another portion of Strathcona Island Park has been re-opened, following the devastating floods of June. The portion of trail running east from the Lovell McDonnell Park to the Trans Canada Trail marker has been cleaned up. However, some sections of city parks are still closed, including the following:
- Kin Coulee Park Vehicle Bridge
- Pedestrian Tunnel under the Trans Canada Highway from Kin Coulee Park
- Ajax Coulee Trail
- Seven Persons Creek Trail from Dunmore Road S.E. to Scholten Hill
- Strathcona Island Park Trail between Lovell McDonnell Field and the south entrance to the Park (adjacent to Seven Persons Creek)
- Echo Dale Regional Park shale trail along the South Saskatchewan River